This is the most exciting new adventure sport recently introduced in Nepal. It is an amazing full body and mind-blowing experience which requires technical skills of scrambling, wading, boulder hopping, rock climbing, abseiling and climbing down the waterfalls on steep canyon cliffs and swimming through crystal clear pools using special rope system and safe techniques. Canyoning involves nearly 80% of the time need to be spent in the water. We provide highly professional experienced canyoning guides and the highest quality safety equipment to control the risk elements. This unique adventure sport gives you a complete freedom to explore some of the most ruggedly beautiful yet inaccessible remote areas in Nepal.
In Nepal, there are three popular sites where you can go canyoning. Being close from the Last Resort, it gives you the perfect chance to combine your canyoning trip with other adventure activities such as rafting on the Bhote Koshi river, mountain biking or trekking in one combo package.
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu to Last Resort
We drive to Last Resort from Kathmandu. The journey takes about 2-3 hours. When you get to Last Resort we offer a cup of tea/coffee and brief about the canyoning. After lunch, we raft the Bhote Koshi River and punch some class III-IV challenging whitewater, including rapids like Ladies delight, Monsoon, Upset and Surprise! We do approx. 10 km section down. We return to the camping site and spend the night.
Day 02: Canyoning
After breakfast, we trek for 1½ hour from the Camp to Canyoning site. We reach the top of a series of beautiful, untouched waterfalls and with the help of harnesses and ropes we abseil down through the canyon. At one point we pass through a rock cave. We stop to eat our pick-nick lunch on a rock shelf on the way down. A real thrill, as well as a beautiful nature experience! We spend the night at the Camp. The early evening can be spent with volleyball at the beach, a quite yoga section or just relaxing. The kitchen then serves us a delicious dinner. Overnight at camp
Day 03: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Land Transportation
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your trip
- All necessary Permits
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staff ( Canyoning/Rafting Guide, Helpers, Cook)
- Tented accommodation in the riverside with campfire
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- First aid kit box
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals if you stay anywhere during the trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Equipment of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private Transportation
- Tips to Staff