Kathmandu and Pokhara are the most sought-after tourist destinations in Nepal. We offer you a combined tour package to see Kathmandu and Pokhara valley. Kathmandu is a very popular place to explore rich culture, art and tradition. The valley is surrounded by green terraced hills and dotted by compact clusters of red tiled-roofed houses. This tour in Kathmandu valley will help you to familiarize with diverse facets of Nepal and Nepalese culture.
Pokhara is endowed with natural beauty and considered to be a centre of adventure for trekking and climbing with several beautiful lakes This beautiful lake city gives stunning panoramic views of the Himalayas . It is considered one of the most famous tourist destinations. Lying 200 km away from capital city of Kathmandu, it is overlooked by the beautiful Annapurna Ranges and spectacular snow-capped mountains. Phewa Lake is the centre of all attractions in Pokhara and the starting and ending point for many of the popular trekking routes in Nepal and sightseeing.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour of Pashupatinath, Boudhnath & Patan city
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing Tour of Bindyabasini temple, Seti river, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshowre Mahadev and others
Day 05: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 06: Final Departure
- All airport transfers on arrival/ departure
- 3 Nights accommodations in Kathmandu on twin sharing BB Plan
- 2 Nights accommodations in Pokhara on twin sharing BB Plan
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All necessary entrance fees and permits
- All transportation as per itinerary
- International airfare
- Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Single supplements charge, if required, in hotel
- Any other adventure activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance, expenses of personal nature, drinks, liquors, tip to the staffs etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above in 'service includes'